NATALIE CAPELL informs you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, portability and objection to processing your personal data before the Data Controller, and also withdraw the consent given.
- Right of Access: This is your right to obtain information about your specific personal data and what processing has been or is being carried out on them, and also the information available about the source of such data and the disclosures made or planned.
- Right of Rectification: This is your right to correction of inaccurate or incomplete data. Any such correction can only be made for the information that is under the APP’s control, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content that contain your personal data.
- RighttoRestrictionofProcessing:Thisistherighttorestrictthepurposesoftheprocessingoriginally intended by the data controller.
- RightofErasure:Thisistherighttoeraseyourpersonaldata,exceptasprovidedintheGDPRitselfor in other applicable regulations where obligatory storage periods and formats are specified.
- Right of Portability: The right to receive the personal data that you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Right of Objection: This is your right to prevent or stop processing of your personal data by NATALIE CAPELL.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must comply with the following requirements:
- Send a letter to the address C/ PUTXET 81, ATICO 08023, BARCELONA (for the attention of NATALIE CAPELL) or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The letter sent by the data subject requesting exercise of a given right must comply with the following legal requirements:
- The data subject’s full name and a copy of the Spanish National Identity Document or Foreigner Identity Document or any other identifying document. In the exceptional cases where representatives are accepted, these will also have to identify themselves in the same manner, in addition to the document confirming their status as representative. The photocopy of the National Identity Document may be replaced by other documents that prove identity by any other means valid under the law.
- The specific content of the request. (In which you request the information you wish to access). If you do not make any reference to a specific file, you will be given all the information held with your personal data. If you request information from a particular file, only the information in this file will be given. If you request information about a third party, this will be refused in all cases. If you request the information over the phone, you will be asked to request the information in writing; you will be told how you can do this and the address you must send your request to. You will never be given information over the phone.
- Address for notices.
- The date and the requesting person’s signature.
- Supporting documents for the request made.
- The data subject must use any medium that provides proof of you sending the request and us
Lastly, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you know or consider that a particular event may involve a breach of applicable data protection regulations.
NATALIE CAPELL undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, matched to the level of risk entailed by the processing carried out by it and explained in the section on the terms and conditions of use, with the goal of guaranteeing their completeness, confidentiality and availability.